Four Navajo Belt Buckles

Decided to thin the herd a little bit and offer up these four Navajo belt buckles. All are in excellent condition with great patina.

Top left: Heavy sandcast buckle, sterling silver, 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”, 80 grams, accepts 1 ½” belt, unsigned, circa 1970s. Hinged belt attachment has been soldered in place at a perfect angle, so the attachment cannot be seen when worn. SOLD

Top right: Beautifully stamped concho buckle, sterling silver, 3” x 2 ¾”, accepts 1 ½” belt, signed “LM” (Leonard Maloney), circa 1990s. SOLD

Bottom left: Sandcast buckle, sterling silver, 2 ¾” x 2 ¼”, accepts 1 ½” belt, unsigned, circa 1970s. SOLD

Bottom right: Sandcast buckle, sterling silver, turquoise (not sure which mine), 3 ½” x 2 1/8”, accepts 1 ½” belt, unsigned, circa 1970s. SOLD

Price includes free shipping (CONUS Only).

4 Likes

Which one??? I like the two smaller ones. The concho and the sand cast. I have a cast one, so I guess just the concho.

2 Likes

Hi harmonart,

Please feel free to email me if you’re interested in the concho.

Thanks,
Tom
on.safari@att.net

1 Like

Thanks Tah, that buckle is outstanding! I made a corporate resolution stating that all employees (I’m the only one) must wear a Native American made sterling silver belt buckle with a turquoise stone as part of their company uniform. I’ll have to reprimand myself later for not wearing it everyday. :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you, AC! It’s a beautiful piece and the perfect size for everyday “office” wear. :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @AC! That one is amaaaaazing! I got the concho and the smaller cast buckle. Can’t wait!

1 Like

I saw that you did. Now we have to wait, I hate that part. I was promised Flying cars and Teleporters but instead I’m sitting here waiting just like my Great-grandfather had to sit and wait for the Sears catalog. Hummm…:man_farmer:…just kidding, I don’t mind waiting!

2 Likes

USPS is running a tight ship this week!! :ship: @harmonart any luck on your end?

2 Likes

Yes, @AC, mine are here too! Thanks Tom!

2 Likes

@AC & @harmonart,

Glad your buckles arrived safely. Thank you for the quick payments!

BTW, I’m not responsible if those buckles feel tight on Thanksgiving. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Don’t worry @TAH. I only wear stretch pants on Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday week!

3 Likes

The day after Thanksgiving: “Tah, I need to return this buckle, the latching mechanism doesn’t seem to be working anymore!” :poultry_leg: :cut_of_meat: :shallow_pan_of_food: :stew: :bowl_with_spoon: :ice_cream: :pie:

4 Likes

Price reduction!

Heavy sandcast buckle, sterling silver, 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”, 80 grams, accepts 1 ½” belt, unsigned, circa 1970s. Hinged belt attachment has been soldered in place at a perfect angle, so the attachment cannot be seen when worn. Excellent condition and patina. SOLD (CONUS Only)

Another photo with knife content for AC. :grin:

2 Likes

Stop trying to tempt me with shiny objects Tah :prayer_beads: :rofl:

5 Likes

AC, the buckle you purchased from me is for everyday use, going out to dinner, and watching Randolph Scott catchin’ bad guys. This buckle is for all of your rugged adventures like hunting for the Lost Dutchman Mine, riding the Outlaw Trail, or Saturday yard work.

Remember, in the end, the man with the most silver buckles wins! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Navajo Sandcast Buckle

SOLD :slightly_smiling_face:

Ya killin’ me!! OK, Send it on. Do you still have my email?

Thanks Jeff! I still have your mailing address. I’ll send it out today. I don’t think I ever had your email address.

Have a great weekend,
Tom

1 Like

Morning Tom, I had a dental cleaning this morn. I’m sending $ now.

She is home! Thank you Tah.

4 Likes