Hallmark Help Please

Hi, I am posting this again to see if I can upload an image this time. Has anyone seen this hallmark? It belongs to the beautiful (large) pendant that I purchased in a tiny, Colorado town last February. I wasn’t educated enough to ask about the maker. Wish I had. It is a lovely piece. Bonus question (please), can anyone tell me what kind of turquoise this is? Thanks so much, Kerrin

1 Like

It is a very nice looking turquoise pendant. I looked through H’s and didn’t find anything. Goodluck.

1 Like

Thanks Jason. Any guess on which kind of turquoise it might be?

1 Like

I would call that a piece of Turquoise Mountain from Kingman.

1 Like

Thanks!! I appreciate your comment. I did some looking around and found a site that has the same symbol but listed as unknown. That site has it under C attached to an H. It’s a new piece, at least I believe it to be. Maybe it’s a new maker and not well-known yet.

1 Like

I would like to look, do you have the link to site?

1 Like

I found a mark somewhat similar to this.The c and h were the same.A friend had bought a bracelet and a bolo tie with this mark. Sorry I don’t have any pics of the items. I took a picture of the mark to see if I could find it in my reference book. I could not find it.

1 Like

Scroll 29 rows down in this section and you will see it.

2 Likes

My count might be wrong but it is in this link: It is entitled CH3?

2 Likes

Thanks, I lost count and just looked for the mark.:smiley: