Happy Thanksgiving

…to all of you Turquoise People! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. The painting is perfect!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at turquoise people!!!

5 Likes

I would say wild turkey wrangling but it may be the other way around as it seems the horse is about a foot off the ground.:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Perfect picture TAH!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :turkey:

9 Likes

HAPPY TURKUOISE PEOPLE DAY!

(spellcheck override)

7 Likes

Haha, yes. Happy Turquoise, I mean Turkey Day!!! :turkey:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am going to lay down, I’m in a turkey coma

6 Likes

We had salmon…but I did make a triple berry pie from scratch with 3lbs of berries…

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, 2021! :turkey:

Navajo Turkey Basket, courtesy of Toh-Atin Gallery

11 Likes

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey and all here we come!

But so grateful this Thanksgiving will be more like normal.

4 Likes

Wishing all a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Am sharing something about being thankful on this day.
This Thanksgiving I am sharing something very special to me.
On Tuesday there was a devastating fire at an apartment complex in Plover, WI, at about 2:30 AM.
Thankfully, all residents escaped without injury. There was no time to bring anything but whatever they were wearing at the time. The apartment complex appears to be a total loss. The middle section is basically gone. The sides have severe damage.
My employer became a collection site for donations to help the victims.

Yesterday while working, I was in awe at the overpouring number of donations coming in.
All sorts of stuff. Bags of personal hygiene products, coats, boots, other clothing, blankets, toys, baby stuff, food, etc.
One donor went above and beyond. She pulled up a van that was packed full. There were lots of baby toys and items. Things like a swing, portable crib, some interactive standing/walking items, etc. Many other items for all ages.

People just kept coming and coming. Soon there was a huge pile of items. Many of the donated items were new, never used.
Some of these were placed on a pallet and picked up. The wrapped pallet had about 6’ of items on it.

Customers who were unaware of what had happened kept looking towards the pile of items and people coming/going. I let them know about the fire and that we were also collecting monetary donations. Many donated.
I also thanked almost everyone who brought items to donate.

Sometimes a community tragedy can bring out the best in people. This is something I am truly thankful for.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this! So uplifting when so often all we hear is bad news.

5 Likes

Thanks Everyone : ) Happy to you too!

4 Likes