Help Identifying the Script Hallmark on a Ring and opinions about the turquoise

I just bought a ring because I love the turquoise. It is hallmarked in script that I have not been able to identify. In fact, I’m not sure I’m looking for the correct initials. If anyone has any ideas I’d love to hear them.
Any opinions about the turquoise will be appreciated also. Thanks for your help. :blush:

2 Likes

rmb1

rmb2

1 Like

Thanks Steve, I was hoping you would do that for me. Now I can try out a bunch of combinations. :joy:

you’re welcome.
so far RMB PMB FMB RMZ PMZ &FMZ do not appear in a search of the 5th edition Hougart

1 Like

I find that a lot of times older hallmarks aren’t in the newest books. I was checking that last night but didn’t come up will all of the letter combinations that you have managed to provide. I don’t think the ring is super old but I think it has some age. What caught my eye was the dendritic look of the matrix.

1 Like

I would call that a nice piece of Sleeping Beauty Turquoise.

1 Like

Thanks @Jason, it’s always good to have confirmation that I made a good choice. I appreciate your opinion!

I forgot to tell you that you are so very helpful and you’re a whiz at making hallmarks look sensible. Thanks :blush: