Help with spinner cuff bracelet ID?

I have a really neat sterling cuff bracelet from
an estate I am working on. It has turquoise + inlay of a raven on one side and overlay wolf on the other. It doesn’t look (to me, a novice at NA jewelry) particularly old but it seems well done. Any idea whose this hallmark this is? I’ve searched for hours.

Thank you!!

PS… I’ve never posted here but I’ve learned so much and admired your collections from afar so thanks in advance!

6 Likes

That hallmark seems familiar but I can’t find it. I’m also looking at the copyright symbol and wondering if this is actually NA. There are a few artists that use it but it’s not widespread. I do think the cuff is cool! Love the Raven side especially! Maybe someone will join in and identify the hallmark.

2 Likes

The silver work has a Navajo feel but can’t find any hallmark. Did look up the subject of the cuff and came across this.

" “Among the Norse, to see a wolf and raven together was a good omen for success in an upcoming battle. The Cree use the relationship between wolves and ravens to explain the creation of the earth: “When all the land was covered with water, the trickster Wisagatcak pulled up some trees and made a raft.”

9 Likes

That was really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

So what will happen with the cuff? Will it be for sale? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is an amazing cuff. Love the raven; I love ravens anyway. I have no idea on the hallmark, but I agree with Jason that the silver has a Navajo feel. But somehow it has a northwest vibe to it, too.

3 Likes

I would be interested to know if this is for sale as well. Love the raven too.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback! This one has me just plain stumped.

It will be for sale though. I’m trying to figure out how to price it. There is a matching necklace too. Maybe a picture of it will help us figure it out.

1 Like

5 Likes

So what is the necklace made out of? I’m on my phone and it’s kind of hard to tell. I do see the little piece of turquoise in the corner but the rest I can’t identify. Thanks for the help.

It’s kind of a round leather rope with a silver clasp. I think I would put it on a silver chain?

Ha! I totally missed what you were asking. The other one is some sort of carved stone but I don’t know what. Maybe pipestone? Is that what’s it’s called?

1 Like

Yes Pipestone would work. There is also another name that is Catlinite.

I would really like to know when you decide upon a price. :blush:

I will definitely let you know :kissing_heart:

1 Like