Hi--sort of a newbie, sort of not

Hi–glad to have found this forum! I spent a lot of my early years in AZ in the 1970s and vividly remember that era. I’ve seen a lot of stuff, then and later, but have so much to learn about this vast topic. A lot of the guides can be a bit frustrating–some really basic info, then tons of photos of stuff I couldn’t afford and would never encounter in daily life. No such problems here! I’ve already learnt so much just reading old threads. I’ve got a question, though–is it OK to post old dealer photos of your finds? I tend to save these because they’re often better than the photos I could take myself. Either way is fine. I’m just trying to avoid problems later on. Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome!

I’m new here also and learning so much. My opinion is the more images, the better; particularly if there’s informative text.

Welcome, don’t see a problem of adding those images.

Welcome to the group : )

Cool–I just wanted to make sure. They’re just old photos, really. I don’t get into dollar amounts much or name people at all. A lot of times, I don’t really remember, anyway! Will get some together soon. It’s fascinating to see what’s out there, so hopefully I can reciprocate a bit. Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the website!