Inlay Ring and Hopi Overlay bracelet ID request

I’d love some help identifying these two items. I am fairly sure the bracelet is Honani. I have a larger and wider one with kiva steps that I adore. I’d love to at least know the names of the designs.

I am not 100 percent on this. The " meaningful " things we find on Native Items, tend to be from these groups: Obvious : To me, The Whirling Log is a " Obvious " Symbol.
Stamp Work " this most often means nothing. In a storyteller work, a upside down stamp is often a Bush, or cactus.
Repeat : On your lovely braclet, I think of this as a repeated design motif. Meaning like a tessalation, or a lovely Arabic Rug,etc.
There are Many exceptions, and more groups. I just made those up, but it helps me. With North Western, we get Bears, Totem pole faves,etc…So many other examples are everywhere.
Your Ring reminds me of Ray Jack, but the workmanship looks different.
Did you find Any Hallmarks or writeing?

1 Like

I thought the ring looked like Ray Jack, too. But the triple silver inlaid lines in the upper quarter and the double inlaid silver lines in the bottom quarter are a very distinctive element and when I looked at some Ray Jack rings on eBay, I didn’t see any with parallel inlaid silver lines.

1 Like