Interesting day at work

Sounds like fun! Unfortunately I was out of work nearly a month (rink shut down for a nation roller hockey tournament grrrr), and just got back, so no time away for me for awhile. Although hoping to get to Lake Michigan for Labor Day…

1 Like

Thanks. It’s not super high quality, but we were really drawn to the colors (and it was what we could afford at the time). Our other one is a better rug, but this one works well on the wall.

I have to show the poster I have paired with it; it’s kinda weird, but I love it. Bought it on one of my early trips to Santa Fe. Hmm…doesn’t look that purple, must have been the light.

I was like…that’s what those hills with pinons look like :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe just me but seems like a company wouldn’t spend a lot of money on an authentic NA rug for their facto ry?? It is a nice rug but I have my doubts…

@Xtina I get what you’re saying, but the company owner and his wife are active board members of the Eiteljorg Museum. More than likely, it’s authentic.

3 Likes

If they use it as decorations for their business…I believe they can take a tax deduction. I’m not a tax person, so it’s just a guess.