Is this fixable?

I bought this cuff in the mid 90’s at 4 Winds Traders in Flagstaff. It was pawn, and the owner showed me right up front the heishi pieces which had broken off. I bought it anyway cause I loved it (still do). Years later I asked someone in NM somewhere if the missing heishi could be replaced. They felt it would be too hard to do and not worth it. About the only place I wear it is Church cause I am pretty sure I won’t bang it on anything there.

Is that your opinion, Jason? Not very fixable?

If not that’s ok; I’ll just wear it occasionally.

There is one other small piece missing on the other side. But those 2 places are the most obvious.

Thanks!!

I imagine it could be fixed. The trouble is the beads are glued in. If you want us to repair the piece you can send to:
Perry Null Trading Co.
Attention Rocky
1710 S 2nd Street.
Gallup, NM 87301

I imagine it will be around $40 - $50

That’s great! It would be worth it to me. I will send it to you eventually.

Do I need to call/email ahead to let you know it’s on the way, or just send it?

You can just send it. Put a little note in the package of what you want repaired. Thanks

1 Like

And thank you! Makes me happy to get it fixed. I’ve always liked it, and I’ll try to send it in the next couple weeks.

It’s so good to find a place to get items repaired; I don’t dare do that here in IN. I used to go to a place in Albuquerque, but they are now closed. And I will visit Perry Null next time I get to Gallup!