Kakiki necklace and cuff

Got lucky on this set. Now I’d like to see if one of you can tell me what type of turquoise makes this necklace and cuff so

cool.
I’m also curious about the beads. Haven’t really had any experience with fluted beads and am wondering if they are bench made or handmade. Thanks for your help!

11 Likes

Great set! I don’t know the answers, but want to see what everyone has to say so I’m following.

…and while we’re at it, if someone can explain the difference in handmade and “bench”, I would appreciate it! Still so much to learn.

2 Likes

I’m so happy you got that set :clap:t3: Kaikiki’s work is so distinct and I thought the price was great too

1 Like

Yes the price was good. The next day a seller on eBay sent me a special price offer for a necklace only for $1500.00. I wore it to work Friday and people definitely notice it. Now I need to find out about the turquoise.

1 Like

Wow! It is stunning♥️

1 Like

I know it’s been awhile since you posted, but I am new to the site so please forgive me.
I think the stones are Royston turquoise. And the fluted beads can be either bench made or commercially manufactured.