LARGE Cripple Creek Bolo Tie Halmark Identification

I have been absent due to a traveling vacation/buying trip. 4000 miles done! Working through some items I bought during the trip. This is a nice heavy bolo. 132 grams! Having trouble with the hallmarks. I think it may be a newer piece maybe a gallery or trading post hallmark?? I am pretty certain it is cripple creek turquoise, other than that would love input on the hallmarks and value.

1 Like

It is definitely a big piece and those size of stones are going to add some value. The silver work is simple. I didn’t find anything easy for the hallmark. If it is an individual you might do some research for FM, most of the time when you see this three letter hallmark it is for a husband and wife. Also, it is usually the man’s name who is first, so maybe they had a solo career before taking their vows. Looks like that stone is about 1 1/2 - 3/4"s wide and the bottom 2" long? They look like some thick stones, maybe something around 100 carats for both. Nice cord and tips, I think if we had something like this it would be around $350-$400.

Thanks Jason! I just love the creamy color of these stones!