Liquid silver necklace- worth the $20 I paid for it?

I bought this liquid silver necklace off eBay for about $20. When it arrived this afternoon I noticed that it’s terribly tangled. The turquoise stones seem real but they’re pretty tiny. Is it worth the expense and hassle to try to untangle it? Is there anybody who untangles liquid silver necklace is professionally? Is it something I can do on my own? In other words, did I just waste 20 bucks on something I’m not gonna be able to wear because it’s too tangled up?

2 Likes

Liquid silver necklaces are nice, not terribly expensive. I think I would spend a little time and try to untangle the piece.

7 Likes

I sell jewelry in the secondary market (charity thrift store), and you definitely got your $20 worth. Take it slow and it will be a nice piece once untangled!

5 Likes

Hi there Grousey… Very Nice piece! :grinning:Can i throw my 2 cents in? I sold liquid silver in the 80’s …from my own experience, do not dip necklace in silver cleaner(you most likely know this already,)…it will blacken the silver tubes quickly once dried… use a polishing cloth to keep it marvelous looking! :slight_smile:

3 Likes