Looking to ID stone

I made this great post but didn’t add images. Do you think this is variscite, turquoise or Chinese turquoise? Also does anyone know the artist hallmark>


Couldn’t find anything on the hallmark, one of the books list a Clayton Tom with a CT hallmark but he does inlay work. I would call this Chinese Turquoise, nice color and web pattern.

1 Like

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

It has a good looking spiderwebbed turquoise. Chinese like Jason said. I would add that it looks like Hubei. Enjoy it!