Love my new cuff

Here is my latest–a watch cuff. It weighs in at a respectable 108 grams.

There’s way more silver to it than turquoise, but I love it. I do have one problem with it. The opening is a bit too large for my arm, and it has already fallen off my arm at least twice. It seems too solid to adjust it inward. Any suggestions?

8 Likes

That is great thanks for sharing. This hollow design makes closing it very difficult, you always run the risk of ruining it when you attempt this.

2 Likes

Love it! Looks like really nice workmanship. :+1:

2 Likes

Could a jeweler or NA jewelry maker gently heat and bend it properly to fit you a little better?

2 Likes

Look at this!!.. Awesome piece you have there…
May I suggest lining inside with a layer or two of Moleskin… You can play around with placement & can’t see it… and will snug it up quite well…

4 Likes

The Hallmark is that of Philip Long (Navajo)

2 Likes

I used adhesive Moleskin on my mother’s bracelet when she lost weight from older age, which enabled her to wear it many more years. Moleskin stayed put and worked great! You can easily trim the Moleskin so it is not seen. Good suggestion, Q-tea!

5 Likes

I was also going to suggest the moleskin trick

2 Likes

My tiniest one is by him.

8 Likes

Very, very cool piece! Do the moleskin, don’t bend it. If you want more turquoise put a large cab in place of the watch.

4 Likes

Everyone, thanks for your comments and suggestions. I didn’t have much hope for the moleskin, because the gap is wider than my arm. But once I added the layer of moleskin, it clings to my arm so it doesn’t seem inclined to slip off. Thanks!

5 Likes