LS stamp - Sterling and Turquoise

Hello :wave:t2:
I have inherited these gorgeous pieces and need some help. The stamp is LS and 925. I know it’s Sterling and turquoise.

ANY helpful information would be appreciated. Maker, tribe, value.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

I would be surprised if these pieces are NA. My guess, mainly because of the clasp & the finger shape ring shank, that this is the work of some individual jewelry maker. I would expect to see this suite of jewelry at a gallery or a nice art show.

5 Likes

Can you add a photo of the bracelet’s reverse (back) side? Agree it doesn’t seem like NA work.

1 Like

I also wouldn’t have necessarily guessed turquoise. Chinese turquoise maybe?

1 Like

They ring isn’t stamped.

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Thought the same about the ring. Horrible shape shank.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

I love that ring shape, it’s very comfortable and rings don’t flop over as so many do when they have a large focal.

1 Like

It fits my pinky but I can see your point. It’s like 1/2 round stock flipped inside out - round (making it like a comfort band) on the inside and flat on the outside.
Different styles for different people!
Thanks for commenting.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply

Thank you for your response

1 Like

Thank you for responding

The ring is interesting. Can you post some photos of it? Also, does it have the same Hallmark?
Is the Hallmark consistent on all pieces?

Found the stamp on ring! Guess I was tired and missed it LOL

1 Like

I really like the ring. And I didn’t mean your pieces were Chinese; I meant the turquoise. If I hadn’t seen Chinese similar to some of these, I wouldn’t have thought it’s turquoise at all. I have a ring with some Jasper that reminds me of a couple of your stones.

Oh I didn’t think you meant the piece itself. Knew you were referring to the stone :wink:

1 Like

Posted pics - sorry if I didn’t reply directly :disappointed:

Maybe?

1 Like

These were the ones that gave me pause.

The stone in your ring does look like some Chinese turquoise I have seen. If it’s turquoise, I don’t think they are American stones.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight.

1 Like

My apologies. I swear I was replying to YOUR question about posting more pics! Posted the pics