Marie Bahe Cuff bracelet

I am thinking of purchasing this bracelet. I think the price is fair but I don’t think it’s by Marie Bahe. I can’t find any other similar bracelets made by her and it doesn’t look like any of her other pieces. Does this look legit as far as the silver and Turquoise goes? I just want to pay a fair price for what it is

1 Like

Its a beautiful bracelet with age, yes the price is more than fair.

2 Likes

The bracelet in the top right photo is not the same bracelet as the bottom right photo. look at the ends of the cuff arms. they are different. I would exercise caution. Also - it seems i’ve seen this bracelet listed in multiple places, the exact images. that’s not necessarily a bad thing, but just an observation on my part.

edit - i found where it was listed on facebook, looks like there’s an image that seems to show the bracelet back but with smooth bezels vs the sawtooth you see on the the images showing the stones. call me paranoid.

2 Likes

Good eye, Jemez2! I missed that detail.

2 Likes

I don’t know; I’m not completely sure that they are not the same cuff. There is a silver terminal visible on the picture of the back of the bracelet, it’s only wrapped around the interior of the cuff. In this picture it’s hard to tell if the end terminal wraps around to the outside or is just on the interior of the cuff also:

As for the bezels, on the picture of the back of the bracelet the bezels are a little out of focus and you can’t see the entire bezel:

I’m not saying that @Jemez2 is wrong, just that I’m not convinced either way. The pictures of the front are all the same bracelet and it looks like a really nice bracelet and a good deal for the price. Of course, I’m always a little skeptical of buying things from random people on facebook as well. Although I believe that if you pay through Paypal (NOT friends and family!) you can open a dispute if it’s not as described.

2 Likes

I see what you are describing, Orbit. Now, I think it might be the same cuff.

1 Like

i see what you mean - you can sorta see the underside of the terminal cap (is that what it’s called?) on the pic from teh back, but you have to look really closely because there is no color variation between the back of the terminal cover, and the back of the bracelet face. IDK. i am just soooooper skeptical when i see things for sale on a facebook group.