Merry Christmas! Etsy Coupon for Forum Members

Hi everyone! I apologize for not being active in the last few months. In July I was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma and I have been doing chemo since then. It is a totally curable solution they have given me and I am 50% of the way done now with a 60% reduction in the tumors. Needless to say it is less than a fun experience! But I endeavor to persevere! No need to feel bad for me, I will beat it!

I always offer a discount for my Etsy shop to the forum members during the holidays and I wanted to do so again this year. You can use the link below for the next week. I don’t have as many items in my shop as usual due to the circumstances, but maybe you can find something.

Merry Christmas

11 Likes

@Christibo Wishing you the very best with your treatment and recovery. Hang in there. Blue skies ahead! :+1:

4 Likes

@Christibo, Hope the treatments are tolerable man. Kick it’s ass!! We’ll be thinking about you!

4 Likes

Oh my! :pray:For you. Hang in there!

3 Likes

Please take care of yourself. That’s a tough one…
Thanks for the Etsy savings.

4 Likes

Sending healing prayers for a safe and speedy recovery! :pray::pray::pray::heavy_heart_exclamation: I know it’s not a fun process but I’m sure you will win this battle! :heart:

3 Likes

Hi Christibo, Love your positive attitude, sending warm wishes your way! This too shall pass :heart: Happy Holidays.

2 Likes

Your strength is amazing. You totally got this :smiley: Have a blessed holiday season.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, get it beat soon!

1 Like

You’re in my (our) thoughts and I wish you all the best. :dizzy:

2 Likes

Thank you for your coupon offer!

Chemo just sucks, a miserable experience sorry you’re going thru it, but it’s wonderful to read your prognosis. Give yourself the grace and space to heal, my very best wishes to you.

1 Like

So sorry you’re going through this. I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma and underwent intense chemo a few years ago as well. It was awful, but I got through it and I know you will too. Congrats on being halfway done!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone! I am expected to fully recover and your en encouragement is appreciated!

Merry Christmas!

Chris

13 Likes