Michael Kabotie Bracelet? Value? Thanks

Another piece I bought on eBay 10+ years ago. From researching hallmarks this one looks like Michael Kabotie & uses the Hopi overlay technique they describe. What do y’all think? Also if anyone knows the value. Thanks! Stamped - STERLING K -It’s 3/4” X 1/4” X 2 5/8” - weighs 43 grams.

This is a nice looking bracelet, lots of designs. The style is not Hopi, but Navajo. It can look really similar. Looks good with your ring.

1 Like

I thought I had it figured out with the hallmark stamp matching with his name. I wonder who the artist is then? Thank you again Jason!

Initial stamps are difficult. I get work from Kevin Yazzie and is stamp looks identical to this. The best time to get information is at time of purchase.

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it! I use to buy & sell costume vintage jewelry on eBay until 2008 & when I made extra money I would buy turquoise pieces etc. because I thought they were pretty. Wasn’t thinking details lol! I would definitely ask more questions now :+1::blush: