More black chert…

I finally got my cuff in the mail today after being MIA for a long time. It much bigger than the dimensions in listing but still ended up fitting perfectly. After all the blue diamond talk, I’m wondering if this turquoise is blue diamond as well. Thanks so much :grin:

9 Likes

@CyanideRose18
OMG!! This is stunning! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks so much Stracci. I can’t stop looking at it :grin:

2 Likes

I would call this turquoise something like Morenci, different than those others.

3 Likes

Thanks so much Jason :grinning:

1 Like

You know, I was thinking for some reason the stones didn’t look quite right for Blue Diamond, but didn’t know why. I’m glad Jason answered.

Lovely stones! I’m thinking you could do some bicep curls with it while you have it on…

1 Like

I just assume everything is kingman now, so morenci works too :smile: It is an inch longer than I expected but I do like it. After I put it on I had flashbacks of my days as a little girl watching Linda Carter with my aluminum foil armbands. I got quite the chuckle :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh yes! Now you need two! I wore a fairly heavy stamped silver cuff on each wrist the other day, and felt pretty powerful.

3 Likes

They sound beautiful :smiley: I have another with leaves on its way after the holidays. I think they will look great together. I’ll share pictures when it arrives :smile:

2 Likes

I love heavy cuffs for that reason! You have to wear one on each arm to stand upright, and not list. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh that’s funny!! Maybe that’s why I fell teaching a skating lesson the other day, I only had on one cuff! :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!! LOL, one of the reasons I always have a little dry mouth after visiting this site! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :joy:

2 Likes

huh… I usually drool

3 Likes

LOL, exactly - my mouth is dry because I’ve drooled so much!

1 Like