More Hallmark help

I’ve been able to determine the hallmark on some of the jewelry I’m sifting through, but stumped on a few as I have limited resources at hand. So thanks so much for your help, and tolerance!!

for the DD, I’m going with Donald Douglas, Inlay Cuff – Garland's

And, T. Singer. Thoughts?

1 Like

If you have a fair amount of jewelry it might be worth it to invest in Hougarts book and check the art-Amerindien, tskies, and medicine man websites for starters. And hopefully someone here can ID something not in a reference.

5 Likes

Thanks :wink: I’ve checked the online sites, will need to order hougart. I’m almost done with this batch, but I know there is more lurking in my future.

2 Likes

Oh, I have a belt buckle with the DD on it. I believe mine is possibly Donald and Dorothy Clark.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the Singer hallmark, I couldn’t find anything quite like that among his many marks on the Amerindian side, although it may not have every one if his hallmarks. I don’t have a good hallmark book either except a Hopi one).

1 Like

Yes, i saw similar variations online, but not this exact one-

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain that was one of the variations that Tommy used.

3 Likes

Thank you! Purchased with that assumption, but there’s so much around his stuff.

1 Like

Yes because his wife and family kept on after he passed. I can look at it and tell the difference.

1 Like