My parents left me this Native jewelry

Back in the 60s and 70s my parents collected and loved Native Turquoise. I now have it and I’m curious about the stamped initials and anything else interesting about it. I think it’s Navaho but I’m not sure. I wonder if it’s as special as my parent were. Can anyone help me to identify it?

1 Like

Post some pictures here and we’ll do our best to help you.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Some of this doesn’t fit that time frame. The squash blossom is Zuni made and is 1970s - 80s. It is very nice and the hallmark belongs to Sibert and Janita Kallestewa. The ring is Navajo made and is likely a mountain lion claw. The turquoise is nice with that webbing. I would also call this circa 1970s. The bottom ring is also a Navajo piece. I am not sure if that is a piece of turquoise. This could be the oldest piece of the bunch. I don’t believe the first necklace is Native made. Thanks for sharing.

That last ring looks like Chrysocolla, a mineral often found with turquoise inclusions.

Now I get to thinking about it your so right. I was born in the mid fifties and I remember them buying turquoise. So it was more around the last sixties or seventies. I’ll change that on my post. Thank you so much. Have any idea what it’s worth. I may sell it.