My wife's birthday, last present of the day!

I have been waiting 4 months to give her this. I had it planned for Christmas, but gave her some other presents. It has been tough not showing her

What do you think!

15 Likes

instant family heirloom quality.

1 Like

Love it…more pictures please.

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ll bet she was super happy! That is one beautiful cuff!

2 Likes

That is stunning! You have excellent taste. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

That’s a beauty! Lander?

1 Like

I wish! I was told Hubei, but it is very nice. Looks enough like Lander. She is very happy.

3 Likes

Very striking! Happy Bday to the lucky gal. :cake:

1 Like

That. Is. AWESOME !!!

1 Like

My bet would be Cloud Mountain from Hubei
it produces some of the finest turquoise on earth

3 Likes

Fabulous piece looking piece!!

1 Like

I think its stunning! What kind of Turquoise is that?

1 Like

I believe he said Hubei.

1 Like

Oh wow. I read recently that the Hubei mine was closed and that it is actually against the law to export Turquoise out of China now. I hope the supplier i am getting my Turquoise through is aware of this law. Im not sure if they did it to push the value higher or what. I suppose if you can get your hands on Hubei you might want to hang on to it. I have been trying to find wriiten information on the mines in China . Not sure if its google i cant get past or maybe there isnt much out there.

1 Like

I don’t personally know anything about Chinese turquoise, I don’t own any. I just saw that the person who posted this thread said it was from there.

1 Like

I have collected some really beautiful pieces. Did you see the baby blue? I wish i had more to make a nice necklace. Here it is, hope you like it.

1 Like

They are pretty, but I usually prefer a darker blue.
The reason I don’t know a lot about Chinese turquoise is because I personally prefer to buy American. That’s just me.

4 Likes