Navajo Pearl Necklace Extenders (SOLD)

I thought I would offer these here before posting them elsewhere. These are necklace extenders made from modern sterling Navajo pearls and sterling clasps. The smaller one is just under 6.25 inches, I am asking $38. The longer one is just under 7.5 inches, I am asking $45, or take both for $75. Identical extenders sell on eBay for $50.

2 Likes

Nice to know these are available. They look great!

1 Like

These are still available :slight_smile: They are very handy for those older pieces that usually tend to be shorter

Thanks Bree, that should be just enough to keep those top peyote birds from stabbing at my neck. :dagger:

3 Likes

That necklace is awesome, AC. I’ve always been attracted to chip inlay.

3 Likes

Thanks @TAH, It’s my one and only Tommy Singer piece.

4 Likes

That’s a mighty fine Tommy Singer piece. But yeah those two birds look like a pain in the neck (pun intended, lol)

3 Likes

No wonder I like it! My sister has a Singer bracelet that she has owned since the 70s.

3 Likes

@AC, stumbled onto this necklace and thought of you. Link

2 Likes

Holy moly! 4 grand. There was one practically identical to mine except the wing tips of each bird had Coral chips like this one you’re showing but otherwise identical with the shadow box and everything. It was for sale for a long time for $2,100. I believe the guy finally took an offer of $1,950 so that is the value I am placing on mine.

2 Likes