Need help identifying artist

Hi - This is a little different. I need to Identify the artist because some of the stones fell out and I’d like to see I I can get them replaced. I’m a little worried that maybe it’s not real, however, there is a mark. It’s TF. Let me know what you think and also how I should go about getting the piece fixed or if I should. Thanks!
IMG_1768|666x500

1 Like

often the style of a hallmark especially if it is just two letters will help in the identification. Can you post a picture of hallmark? Is it marked sterling? I’m having a hard time seeing what fell out? the whole length to the left of the blue stone?

Hi, Thanks for responding! Let me give you a few more pictures. Yes, it is marked TF and underneath it says Sterling. The stones were turquoise and I believe Spiny Oyster the whole length to the left of the turquoise stone.

Thanks.

Geri

1 Like

It might be difficult to contact the original artist even if you do find out the name. We can have stones replaced.

1 Like

Hi Jason, How would I go about getting the stones replaced?

Geri

You can send us the bracelet.

Perry Null Trading Company
Attention Tony
1710 S 2nd Street
Gallup, NM 87301

It would be around $30 plus shipping if you decide to do that.

1 Like

That’s so cool! I would really Love to do that. Thanks for the info.

Do you have a photo of what it looked like prior to stone loss?

No I do not. Upon closer evaluation, That stone next to the spiny oyster is not turquoise. I don’t know what it is. The bracelet did have turquoise at one time. It was really pretty. It had Turquoise, that odd blue stone and the spiny oyster. I thought it could be Zuni.

The bluish stone in your pictures is lab created opal

1 Like

I have had Perry Null Trading do some repair work and it is First Rate. Their prices were very fair and turnaround time was very acceptable.