Need Help Identifying Oval inlay multistone men’s ring.

Hello out there. I’m new here. Would love some help identifying my late father’s ring. It is a beautiful piece. Silver oval multistone inlay. Does have internal stamping. Looks like maybe a star or could be a sun not sure. Below that are two dots one on surface one indented.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it, but maybe other members who have the really good hallmark books will have better luck. Very pretty ring!

Welcome to Turquoise People!

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Ziacat No worries. Gotta start somewhere am I right! Thank you. :pray:t2: [quote=“Ziacat, post:2, topic:12239, full:true”]
I couldn’t find it, but maybe other members who have the really good hallmark books will have better luck. Very pretty ring!

Welcome to Turquoise People!
[/quote]

1 Like

@Steve Hi :wave: thanks for the feedback. It does resemble those markings slightly I’ll have to get a magnifying glass and get a closer look. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Welcome and thank you for sharing your late father’s ring. I really like the colors.
To get a good pic of the markings try using your cell phone. This way you can zoom in on it. This is what is older folks have to do.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome.
I cropped the inlay.
It is a nice looking ring.
Some of the inlay could be mother of pearl.

1 Like

@here4turquoise Hi. Yes I did so too could see it a bit better trying to figure out what it is. Thank you!!!

1 Like

@fernwood Yes, I agree. Looks better cropped . Sometimes better to have a fresh take. :pray:t2:

2 Likes