New Ring - Is it Kingman? Also questionable hallmark

The seller said this was by Juanita Morgan, but when I couldn’t find any information on that artist, I looked for the hallmark and saw it, or very similar to it attributed to Juanita Long. Why the M though if Juanita Long? I’ve emailed the seller but haven’t heard back yet.

Also, does this look like Kingman to you? That’s what it was listed as. I took a photo at an angle because I haven’t seen turquoise before where the matrix was raised above the turquoise. I thought matrix was usually lower.

I hope this is the real deal. I’d had this and several others on my watch list, just for drooling over, and then the seller sent me a pretty good offer on it. I’d been wanting a larger ring for awhile. What do you think?

1 Like

I couldn’t find the hallmark. However, if it belongs to a Juanita Long maybe it is a hallmark stamp she shares with her husband who happens to have a M first name. If it is for a Morgan maybe it is just an M, does look like it could be a M. This looks like stabilized Kingman turquoise.

2 Likes