Number 8 Turquoise Pieces (SOLD!)

Hi all. I just purchased a bunch of stones, so I need to clear out some space for them. I’m selling these rough, natural pieces of Number 8 turquoise.

By no means are these high- grade museum pieces. I would consider them to be mid-grade pieces that are good examples of typical Number 8. I originally purchased these to use as photo props and to use as study specimens to help me more easily identify Number 8 when I’m shopping for vintage pieces.

The lot is approximately 58 grams, natural and un-stabilized. I am asking $60 shipped for all of the pieces. Pictured are the stones dry and wet. They are rough pieces, so they will shine up nicely if you chose to do so!

Dry:

Wet:

Mmmmm, tempting! They look to be what I can use, quality and price range-wise. How would you take/want payment? PM me, please?

1 Like

@Rosemaryr Send me a Private message with your PayPal email :slight_smile:

PM sent with email addy…

Thanks again Rosemary!:heart:

Arrived today, safe and sound. BEAUTIFUL! I wish I didn’t have to wait to get a work-bench together, and get these set in silver! And thank you for the extra finished cabs! That was completely unexpected, and I will be sure to do something special with them. I will be sure to post pics when that happens, but it may take awhile… buying a house will have to come first.

1 Like

I’m so glad you like them!! I can’t wait to see what you do with them!!:heart: