Old Rainbow Man Bracelet Repair?

Hi all–It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything, but I’ve got an old rainbow man bracelet I’d love to get repaired. It’s missing 4 stones–2 on one of the arms, and 2 on the kilt. You can see this in the photos, I think. The bezels seem to be worn but intact. I was also curious to know if it would be possible to widen the gap by about 1/2". Does Perry Null still do this type of work? I love the piece and would want to send it to someone I could trust (like Perry Null). Thanks!!

3 Likes

We could have this repaired for you, just include a little not of what you want done and a contact number or email.

Perry Null Trading Co.
Attention: Tony
1710 S 2nd Street
Gallup, NM 87301

2 Likes

Recommend Perry Null highly!

2 Likes

I send all of my repairs to Perry Null! Excellent work at reasonable prices!

3 Likes

Thank you all so much! I plan on getting this going really soon. If I can get away with it, I’d like to add a ring that needs sizing too.

i have a shoebox lid of things i’ve been meaning to send to Perry Null since xmas. Three watch cuffs/tips and faces need cleaned up and swapped out, two tab necklaces need restrung, and a bracelet with a loose stone that needs re-set. and who knows what else i have kicking around that will get added to the pile by the time i get it all boxed up.

Perry Null is the best.