Pawn shop find, Tahe cuff bracelet

So I wandered into the pawn shop today, hoping not to find anything …
But there was this bracelet. And I was powerless over it’s spell.
When I saw the name “Tahe” inside (Elaine Tahe, Navajo) , it was a done deal. I have another Tahe bracelet that I got at a yard sale, so now I have a pair!

14 Likes

Really pretty cuffs Stracci. Great finds :smiley:

1 Like

@CyanideRose18
I purchased quite a bit of jewelry from this particular pawn shop, so they know me by name!

I shouldn’t stop in, but I’m like a moth to a flame!

4 Likes

Very nice! They look great together.

2 Likes

I have a shop that I try not to stop by but it’s hard. The only thing that kept me away was spraining my foot but now I have wheels to put my boot on, so I was there shopping yesterday. I love carved pieces, antiques and of course jewelry. You gotta have a spot like that. Having a rough day…. Hmmmm… I need to check out my spot. It’s a beautiful day… I need to check out my spot. I could go on :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s fun when that happens. I had a Dino Garcia corn cuff that I bought in Prescott, AZ. Then a few years later I found one of his corn rings at the Eiteljorg gift shop. It’s fun to have a matching pair!

Love your matching cuffs!

I don’t know any pawn shops here with Native jewelry, but there was one in Flagstaff that I used to go to every year when we were out there, and then the owner sold it, and it’s not the same anymore :weary:

2 Likes

@Ziacat
All the pawn shops here have Native jewelry…of varying quality.
You never know what awaits you in a pawn shop.
The problem for me, is that I love all kinds of jewelry…!

@CyanideRose18 Sorry you hurt your foot!
Glad to hear you’re getting better and you’re back out looking at turquoise!

2 Likes

Thanks Stracci, I’m on the mend for sure :smiley: I am going to stop by the vintage shop tomorrow to see what I can find. Pawn shop prices are better I think.

2 Likes

Very nice signed find @Stracci ! Hope you can hobble to the shop soon @CyanideRose18 . :grin:

2 Likes

Lol :grin: Thanks Steve, I may have to Uber there :laughing:

2 Likes

@CyanideRose18
A friend of mine saw a rose cut diamond ring in a pawn shop, but didn’t have cash on hand to buy it.
The next morning, she didn’t have access to a car, so she got an Uber back to the pawn shop to get it!

1 Like

For a rose cut diamond, absolutely. I would have taken an Uber for that too :laughing:

1 Like