Playing with stuff! (and not getting any work done) 🤫

Playing with stuff! (and not getting any work done) :shushing_face:

7 Likes

Sometimes you need a day like that. Like your spiders especially the malachite one.

2 Likes

Oh, no. Now I want a spider too, lol! I think I need a second job :thinking:
Beautiful pieces!

2 Likes

I like that one too, It’s huge, the size of your hand or a big tarantula!

1 Like

8 Likes

Beautiful collection. Thanks for playing and sharing!

1 Like

Oh yummy! I see three I like without really looking closely! Turquoise definitely captivates people…and our collections grow

3 Likes

I had to put everything away last night and prepare to get back to work, but not before one more from yesterday.

9 Likes

Sweet! If any of it “needs” to be worn I’d be more than happy to volunteer. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m so jealous! What little I had, including my gold jewelry, I sold a while back to make ends meet…single mama. Now I’m starting over,
sloooowly.

This is what I have, other than a pair of Andy Cadman earrings missing a wire, but I’m pretty sure the green pendant on the far left isn’t even turquoise.

8 Likes

Yeah, @Islandmomma, I was about to offer too, lol!

1 Like

I remember those days! However, you’re making a comeback and that’s a good thing. :100::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I wish mine were displayed so well.

1 Like

Some really nice pieces, AC. Those Zuni don’t mess around. Those pins and bracelets are amazing! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @TAH, good to hear from you.

2 Likes

@harmonart, how is this for a match to your middle pendant!! I always thought it looked like an M&M just before the candy shell was completely gone. Love that buckle and the belt too.

0bd7935394faba3484b87f0d50bba51e085fc665

2 Likes

Wow, @AC, that really is a perfect match! Let me know if that ring ever starts hurting your finger, lol!

Thanks, just got the vintage belt off of eBay and can’t wait to wear it!

3 Likes

Spectacular Zuni Sun face bracelet! Love the Thunder birds too. :star_struck::ok_hand:t3: