Please help identify a spiderweb pendant - Tom Taylor?

Good afternoon. This is my first time posting on the forum! Thank you for having such a tremendous knowledge exchange. I am new to the world of turquoise; always simply loved the stones/jewelry, but recently developed a lot more appreciation for it, and want to learn more. Have a few pieces that would greatly appreciate help with! and very much looking forward to learning!!

This pendant: from my novice standpoint, this is a Native American made piece. The setting is very understated, just to frame the beauty of the stone. Signed Sterling T T.
Does T T stand for Tom Taylor Navajo? Chinese turquoise? or possibly American?

Thank you very much for your input. best regards, a

1 Like

As I began to research, the matrix on the stone appears to be black, and the color is blue, deeper blue. Looking on the web for similar stone images, could this be a Blue Wind or a Lone Mountain mine? Or Chinese Cloud Mountain? Attaching a few additional photos. Again

, many thanks for looking and advise.

4 Likes

Welcome! That’s a pretty turquoise pendant. I checked my Hougart’s 3rd edition hallmarks book but, didn’t see this specific hallmark listed. My guess on the turquoise is Chinese & more to Cloud Mountain as you had mentioned.

2 Likes

I second on the Chinese turquoise. Lovely pendant. I found a hallmark for Tom Taylor but it doesn’t look quite like this, so :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you. have the two TT, but no symbol … :frowning:

1 Like

here is the photo that i found of the signature - similar angled TT but mine has no round element below.
TT signature

1 Like