Please help me again?! 😊

I bought this little cuff with a synthetic opal (I’m pretty sure); it is signed but the bracelet straps cover some of the letters. If anyone knows who this maker is please let me know, it is a gift and I would like to tell her who made it.

I also purchased this ring from Frances Begay’s ex husband. He enclosed this Certificate of Authenticity to ensure me it is real though I have my doubts. Can anyone also help me with it? The hallmark I found on her had 3 letters this has only 2!

Thank you for any help you may be able to give! It makes my week when I get the chance to kick back and read all the feed on here! You all are absolutely the greatest!!!

Sounds interesting.
Try uploading your photos again, as they are not appearing.

I forgot to attach pictures duh….having a senior moment!

1 Like

Good morning Fernwood :sun_with_face:! Hopefully they attached this time?! Would appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

Have a Blessed day and stay safe!

Kaye

I am trying to figure out what the last name is. I found some Manes and Money, you might do some research using those last names and see if you find anything.

The bracelet looks like the cabochon in setting was attached to the bracelet after completion.

Thank you Jason, will definitely see what I can find on both of those names.

Could have been Fernwood. It is very snuggly set in, one of the reasons I bought it. My great nieces birthday is in October (opal) and she’ll be 10. Wanted to start her collecting with something that would last her a little while hopefully :blush:!

2 Likes

Hey everyone I found the bracelet maker it is a Leonard M. Nez! I am enclosing a couple pictures of his bracelets that are identical other than the stones. I thank you all for your suggestions it was strictly by accident I stumbled upon the Nez bracelets. Thank you for all your help. Blessings everyone…stay safe!!

Best regards,
Kaye

2 Likes

Wonderful that you’re gifting the bracelet to a young family member. It may inspire a lifelong love of pretty things!

1 Like