Please help me with info about 2 bracelets, thanks!

Can anyone tell me what era these are from and maybe even makers? What would they be worth?

No marks to be found.

Thanks guys!

Hello Ssies,

Thanks for sharing. Can you give me any information on these two bracelets, where you acquired, how long you have had it, etc? The bracelets definitely have Fred Harvey influenced elements, but usually you see the work pressed out not soldered. Any additional information would help, thanks.

Jason

Hello Jason,

Thanks fot your respons. I have had them for about 10 years and bought them on Ebay USA, they came with a lot of jewelry I bought there. I live in the Netherlands and after a while of buying costume and silver lots I started my own webshop with jewelry, I have grown very much towards Native American and Mexican silver, just adore it.

Thanks again, Ester from Ssies.

From the picture it is very difficult to say. They are both very interesting pieces. The thunderbird, crossing arrows and snake designs are definitely the “tourist” style bracelet we think of in the first half of the 20th century. Author Dennis June has written a book Fred Harvey Jewelry and I looked through there to see if any of the stamps match up, but couldn’t find anything. These bracelets look nice and well made, and the silver doesn’t look old. They are confusing. I can’t say that I have ever seen a butterfly in this style cuff before. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

Hi Jason,

No, I am really happy that you are doing the best you can, I appreciate that.

Kindest regards, Essie.