Questionable Hallmarks part deux ? ,would appreciate any input please!

Hi everyone! I have a set; Necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings
(earrings have different color petit pt) These look like Les Holden, or John B. Hawley work… My Issue is They are all signed by different artisans, thus making the set 'iffy" to sell. Neck piece signature in electric pen Annie A.(?), the Ring signed J D (?)electric pen, bracelet, no hallmark. I cant recall if we purchased pieces all together while our shop was open
**i’m also including 3 photos (now sold, )of a Larry Lura Moses Begay petit point buckle /pendant… Signed as…"By: Annie Lura & L.M. in electric pencil. someome had copied my words & photos w/o my permission blah:( My Point: This Cardinal necklace is signed by Annie A, and
Annie Lura & L.M, *theLMB piece signed the belt buckle same script “Annie” looks like . Bottom pics are of Belt buckle… What say you all?? apologies for double pics /still learning this stuff. Thank you

7af2a61e82c8dd618d7fd82f79b0fc4d-2
IMG_7175lmb

IMG_7419%20(1)earringsbird IMG_7427set
!(upload://yOkvchCkiYDphMeMF6kbDzmUyT1.jpeg)

1 Like

Can’t help with the mark, but they are beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you Fernwood! Much appreciated…I was uncertain if my photos came out at all…

1 Like

Love the cardinals! Beautiful set.

1 Like

Thank you Islandmomma, I am so very new on the forum i’m never sure if anyone can see my posts! Im learning the ropes Slowly but surely :):grinning:
I appreciate your feedback very much!