Red Mountain Turquoise Cuff

I got this cuff a couple of years ago because I thought the turquoise was beautiful. It was sold as Red Mountain and features a 1 1/2” by 7/8” cab set in a simple tooled bezel with plain bands. The cuff weighs 55.3 grams. It is stamped sterling but has no hallmark.
I’m not familiar with this turquoise other than some information that I’ve read online. I’m curious about how the stone in this cuff compares quality wise and what type of value it might have.

3 Likes

This is a beautiful piece of turquoise and a great size. Red Mountain is one of those classic Nevada mines that every collector wants to get his hands on. This stone looks like it could easily be 20 carats, depending on how it graded is a $500 to $1000 stone. You should send an image to Bob at info@nevadagem.com and see what he thinks. I think this is a piece of Kingman. I tried to find one but couldn’t find a full rock, just pieces that looked similar. Also, the few pieces of Red Mountain I have had was a very thin cut, a lot like Pilot Mountain.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I’ll send him an email.

Wow! Just gorgeous! Will you model it on your wrist for me to ogle? :blush:

1 Like

Sure will. Here you go. This is a cuff that people who don’t even know what turquoise is compliment.

4 Likes

Thank you! Wow. It really is a beauty! Love!

1 Like