Repair on pendant Emer Thompson

Would like cost to repair this item. And where to send it. And is it even worth repairing. Missing one stone. Can’t find picture to see original stone.
Thanks
Linda

We can replace the stone, $10. You would pay for the shipping. If you want it replaced you can send to

Perry Null Trading
1710 South 2nd St.
Gallup, NM 87301

3 Likes

Thank you so very much.
Appreciate your help.
Linda

And they do excellent work.

Thank you. Any ideal as to its value when repaired?

You might look at similar/same artist on EBay sold listings.

1 Like

I highly recommend Jason at Perry Null to set up your repairs. Outstanding work, fair prices and fast turnaround…what more could you ask for?
Keith

1 Like

ebay sold items Emer Thompson

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=emer+thompson+jewelry&_sacat=11312&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

1 Like

Thanks Steve for the info.
Linda

Here’s a listing with detailed pics of the multicolor clusters, perhaps helpful to you in considering your replacement stone:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114721999942?hash=item1ab5f6cc46%3Ag%3AJ0wAAOSwp~RgSafT&nma=true&si=u79Y3PUdqAmqROwuK%252BuoynHNisg%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1 Like

looks like malachite would be missing in your pendant

1 Like

So Jason, I was getting ready to post a picture which I will post later on tonight, but I have a few small repairs that I need and know of no one in my area who does silver work. Can I just package repairs up and send them out to be done, or do they need to be arranged in advance? I’m new here and new at trying to get some of this long needed work completed. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Just send them and let us know what you would like to be done.

1 Like

Thank you will send them next week. Do I send check or what?
Thanks
Linda

If you have PayPal, you can give them that information and they will send an invoice. They probably take other forms of payment but you won’t know the exact amount until the repairs are completed.

1 Like