Same markings, Maybe same turquoise?

Back with a ring that I’m wondering what the turquoise may be. The turquoise in the pendant was determined to be Bisbee by mmrogers (Thank you), so I’m wondering if the ring may be. I appreciate any insight given. Thanks so much :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t know, the only Bisbee I can recognize kinda is the smokey type. But it’s a beautiful ring. And your pendant cleaned up nicely!

Is that the same hallmark?

2 Likes

Thanks so much Ziacat, Yes it is. It’s hard to photograph for some reason. They had a third piece that looked like Smokey Bisbee with the same markings but it was a size 10, this ring was a perfect fit :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a ring with 3 small stones that I bought a long time ago from a reputable trading post in AZ. The owner put on the receipt that the stones are Bisbee. They aren’t smokey, and they do remind me of your ring. Hopefully Jason will comment!

Whatever they are, it’s lovely.

2 Likes

Thanks Ziacat, your ring sounds lovely. I wish there were places like that here. I have found a few pieces thrifting but not many.

2 Likes

But at least you are finding good stuff in thrift shops where you are. Don’t think I could do that here, but mostly shopping only when I travel prob saves me money!

2 Likes

Definitely has same color when you put them next to each other. The pendant has those classic characteristics, the ring doesn’t. It could be.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Jason. Much appreciated :grinning: