Seeking earring findings

Ok, so i have no idea if anyone here can help, or even what category to put this in.

I am trying to find earrings findings like these posts, but I’m not sure if they are commercial findings, or made piece by piece by the artist for each individual earring. These are Will Denetdale:

Screenshot 2021-03-14 132913

or possibly like these wires (from fire mountain gem supply):

Screenshot 2021-03-14 132554

BUT with these stamped rosettes/fluted half beads instead of the kokopellis :

Screenshot 2021-03-14 132640 A

i found these earrings attributed to Sheila Tso, which appear to be stamped/repoussé rather than hollow formed like the Denetdale ones, and i imagine they were made custom for these earrings:

Sheila Tso

Are these or something similar commercially available? I don’t even know what to call them to search for them. Am i better off just finding someone on etsy to make a few pair? I’ve tried all the supply outlets and can’t find anything quite what i’m looking for. I have a few pairs of tab earrings currently hung on cheap looking craft store ear wires, i’d like something a little nicer.

Thanks all!

1 Like

There are quite a few Navajo artists on Facebook. I would look there instead of Etsy.

2 Likes

Ive got these coming this week from Loretta Cadman. She is on Facebook. You could try asking if she does post style.

1 Like

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 Like

She goes by Loretta Tommy-Cadman, I didn’t think there would be more than 1 Loretta Cadman, but there is, lol. (Also, she is married to Donovan Cadman).

2 Likes

Found her, and working on a purchase now!! thank you so much!

2 Likes