Skinny coral braclet

This is marked Shirley Quam any idea in value

8 Likes

@Piglet Hi ~ I searched using “petit point coral cuff by Shirley Quam” on Google. That search results showed a cuff identical to yours at https://www.nativoarts.com The cuff they are offering is by Ms. Quam. Shows their asking prices & gives info about the cuff. Hope this helps a bit.

ETA - Your cuff has “needlepoint” coral, not petit point. I left my original post as is because that was how I searched. And, that pulled up a photo of your cuff.

2 Likes

Your cuff is a Zuni needle point coral cuff. You can likely find asking prices for this artist online, but they can vary alot and don’t actually indicate what a piece sells for. But it’s a good starting point. Good luck😊.

4 Likes

@Bmpdvm Thank you for mentioning that the cuff has needlepoint coral. I had mistakenly referred to it as petit point.

1 Like

I saw the sold price at Nativo of $359. They’re asking prices are usually ridiculous and then slashed out and all kinds of craziness. It’s a nice cuff

8 Likes

Ha…if you’re like me sometimes my brain and mouth aren’t always on the same wave length😊. Likely didn’t change what was found online, the two are frequently used interchangeably.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much

2 Likes