Yes i inherited all them plus alot of rugs to so much its unreal

3 Likes

Yes i will soon its hard for m e to get pics of signatures but ill try

2 Likes

I dont know if you can see the markings

4 Likes

One is chee and Lc its hard to get pictures of the insides

2 Likes

That makes sense. I just commented on your original post so you can look at some of those results. Thereā€™s a bunch of information on David Tune. If if you remember what name you posted on her before you can put that in the search bar at top and find your old posts.

When I get a chance Iā€™ll try to look those up.

chee

Yes i have some braclets with this mark on them thank you so much

1 Like

Lc on an applied plate will take some more research

there is an artist Lee Chee but no evidence of his mark on that square plate or relation to Mark Chee

1 Like

This ā€œLCā€ mark was used on Liz Claiborne jewelry. Something does not seem to add up :thinking:

3 Likes

@StevesTrail I did a quick search for Claiborneā€™s costume jewelry. Came across some pieces with a tremendously similar ā€œLCā€ hallmark to the turquoise cuff in this thread (though not on an applied tag). My 2 cents - I just donā€™t think the hallmarks are identical, though. Still, it does seem a bit of a mystery.

1 Like

Thank you for that info

1 Like

Iā€™m confident Liz C. never made anything of that quality.

2 Likes

@StevesTrail As am I. Pretty sure her brand didnā€™t venture outside of the costume jewelry market.

1 Like

Nice Mark Chee bracelet! He is very collectable. Can you show the front? And did you say you have others with Mark Cheeā€™s hallmark? If so I would love to see them.

Iā€™m also still interested in seeing the Victor Beck. Are you looking to sell any of these?

5 Likes