Sterling Silver Turquoise Cuff Bracelet Identification?

I hope I am in the right thread. I need some help trying to figure out what my jewelry is worth and who it is made by… It is a very old piece of sterling silver turquoise.
So far all I know is it is very old, real turquoise, and sterling silver. It weighs 7 oz. and I am located in cali usa. I also looked for the makers mark and can’t for the life of me find a match… Please help if you can. Thanks

Can anyone help me out here? I see a lot of views on this. If you do not know that is fine but if anyone has at least a clue or if someone can lead me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. I am going to sell this and I want to honor what it is worth.

Hello,

It looks like your stone is Morenci Turquoise, does it have irony pyrite (fools gold) in the matrix? I don’t see any hallmark on this bracelet, two sterling marks. Seven ounces is definitely a heavy piece. Thanks for sharing and let me know about the stone.

Thank you Jason. I appreciate this so much. YES it does appear to have some sort of pyrite in it? what does that mean exactly? So the mark in the center is not a worn hallmark? Is it Navajo? Is it really old? I have not even cleaned this piece because I do not want to harm the value… I want to sell this piece but have no idea what to even ask for it…

crickets… anyone here?

Hello. I am going to sell this piece if anyone is interested please message me. thanks

Here you go: the link to buy this old piece
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Old-Morenci-Turquoise-Sterling-Silver-Cuff-Bracelet-/111401005175?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f0047077