Talking about chip inlay: If you're thinking of buying a piece

@TaraFawn75 This is a Delvin Nelson, I think! What’s your opinion?

@TaraFawn75 Aww, Sorry but thanks for your kind words! It could be too small, it’s a 5.5, so that’s my size, I hope it works! :crossed_fingers:Ty, Pan

1 Like

Hoping you can assist. My dear friend passed and he left me this Bracelet and ring. He got it in the early 1970’s in the southwest somewhere. I would love to know more if you could help.

5 Likes

hello, this post is old but while looking for information on the chip inlay I arrived here! I just bought this pendant :blush:

5 Likes

Love it! A little peyote bird.
He looks a bit like one on my only chip inlay piece - a cuff.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that’s a Tommy Singer hallmark.

3 Likes

Yep, This is Tommy Singer. I know because I have one too…

5 Likes

Hi! This chip inlay cuff was part of a lot I bought. It’s clearly fake (not silver, sloppy stamping, suspicious uniform color of chips, etc.). It’s signed “T” so I’m thinking it’s an early Tommy Singer knock off (early 1970s?). The type of pesky Chinese made imitations that prompted him to move on from chip inlay… Do I own a piece of Navajo jewelry counterfeiting history?:blush: Has any of you encountered one like this while browsing for chip inlay? Lemme know. Thx.

1 Like

Wow, thank you so very much. So informative and helpful. Love your collection. :pray:

1 Like