Thoughts on cuff….TYSM

I got this a few weeks ago and finally decided to clean it up. Any thoughts on age and type of turquoise? Thanks so much :smiley:

8 Likes

This cuff is fantastic!
I love 'em big and bold!

2 Likes

Gosh, I know I often say Kingman, but I dunno here. It’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Beautiful cuff! I’d guess 70’s or so. Great turquoise but not at all sure about the source of the turquoise.

1 Like

Thanks Stracci :smile: I am drawn to the bigger cuffs now. I really love the strong, bold look and heft to them.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Ziacat. I was waiting for you to say kingman :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi IM, I haven’t seen you in a bit. I hope you have been well :grinning: Thanks for your opinion on the date. So it’s about as old as me then, that’s kinda cool :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful bracelet, my guess would be Chinese.

5 Likes

I kinda see that hinky matrix a bit now. Hmmm… I think I would have noticed it if the tone of the blue was lighter. Thanks Jason :grin:

1 Like

Ya know, I almost said maybe Chinese. Whatever, it’s really pretty.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Ziacat :smile: I’m still digging it :grin:

1 Like

What a STUNNER!!! My fingers are slipping sliding on the keyboard from the drool, lol - enjoy that gorgeous cuff! :heart_eyes: I gotta say some of that Chinese turquoise sure is gorgeous. Just sayin’! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks so much Om2bliss :smiley: I totally agree with you. This is the third piece of Chinese turquoise that I really like.

2 Likes

No need to justify appreciation for Chinese turquoise. I’ve seen some outstanding material. The cuff is wonderful. I think it’s easy to criticize modern Chinese made goods but we need to remember that in part, they make what our US corporations spec out and order, and what the westerners will buy, which in my opinion is anything.

2 Likes

I get where you are coming from. My issue isn’t with the fact that is it Chinese. I am an obsessed collector of Jadeite, nephrite, ginger jars and many other items from China. My office is full of pieces I’ve collected from China. It’s the matrix that I’m not a fan of. We all have our likes and dislikes and I’m totally cool with that.

2 Likes

Wow just wow! Very striking stone.

2 Likes

Thank you so much JW :grin:

1 Like