Thrift Store Finds For the Week!

Happy to join the group. Started collecting after reselling for a while. Hoping for some help with the inlay Brooch, has “ C S —-ng “ there is a lot of fading but think it’s a Beyuka . That’s the one I need help with. Got the Necklace as a set with a bracelet for 200 . C Tsotsie . Gave mom the bracelet since she lost hers at the beach over the summer. Still looking into the ring but gonna save anyway. Any help would be appreciated and glad to find a group for this

4 Likes

Nice finds :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry I can’t help you with the hallmarks. Maybe you can take some pictures of them and post those here. Someone may be able to help you better.

2 Likes

Yes, please, pics of the hallmarks would help. Also, I’m confused. You say it’s marked C S–ng, but you think it’s a Beyuka?

2 Likes

K, just saw your other post. Maybe it says Sterling after the C. But a pic would help.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! The Ring is actually nice When I cleaned it up a little bit , I included the mark from there as well so anything helps . Only info I can find is online and the C for Chris Beyuka . Anyway here is the pics thanks again!

1 Like

Hmmmm… can’t quite read the initials on the ring. I like the old school look of it. I thought it looked good in the first post! But then I like patina.

2 Likes

Yeah I really like it too. Never been a fan of wearing jewelry but I do want to learn to make my own one day. I love turquoise especially due to history and uniqueness of each type. Thanks for the help , here are a few older pieces (not all turquoise ) but somewhat native style or really old silver I have in my collection. These are finds I can’t bring myself to part from.

2 Likes