Tobe Turpen? Turquoise and Branch Coral Necklace Signed WW TT

@Jason, Check this bad boy out!! It’s up on eBay. Is that a Tobe Turpen shop mark and artist hallmark?

Edit: I made an offer on it last night, they accepted this morning…adding lots more (of their) pics!!!

That Turquoise!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stunning-Navajo-Signed-WWTT-Stunning-Turquoise-Branch-Coral-Necklace-Coral-Beads/293605697142?hash=item445c436676:g:ByoAAOSwva9dGLxp

12 Likes

WOW that makes a statement!

2 Likes

I’ve made an offer on this and wanted to ask what everyone thought of the piece and especially if @Jason thought it might be a Tobe Turpen shop mark?

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! Did u see this belt on eBay? They sure would go great together!

RARE Museum Quality DAN SIMPLICIO BELT Sterling Silver TURQUOISE & BRANCH CORAL

2 Likes

@TaraFawn75 I’ve followed that thing around!!!

6 Likes

WOW! Those two would make quite the ensemble! I think you NEED them both! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

WELL…I’ve got no chance at that belt but they did just accept my offer on the pendant. :tada: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Maybe we can all pitch in on the belt and take turns wearing it :rofl:

Congrats on the pendant!!!

7 Likes

I added more pictures. Thanks @TaraFawn75

3 Likes

oooo,free shipping :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
that oughta be the deciding factor lol

5 Likes

Congratulations! Don’t give up on the belt yet. You never know! :blush:

3 Likes

Wow ! Whatever its origins it is one superb piece. Fabulous ! Congratulations and wishing you lots of luck wearing it. X

2 Likes

This really made me LOL
:rofl:

2 Likes

Now this is what I call draping yourself in statement pieces. :grin: What a GORGEOUS piece of turquoise! The workmanship is awesome ! A bit too big for me as I seem to be the exception to the rule of looking good with a statement piece…,please let me live vicariously through you. Pictures please, of your take on wearing it ! Also love the similar belt. Makes me miss the waist I once had. LOL

3 Likes

This is officially one of my all time favorite pieces of turquoise ever!!.. @Jason, any chance that’s an actual Tobe Turpen shop mark?

7 Likes

Wowwwwza! Congrats! That piece is lazered into my memory now…lol

2 Likes

Absolutely outstanding Jeff. Congrats on your purchase! Definitely looks like the Tobe Turpen shop mark to me!

2 Likes

Love love love!!! I bet there’s not another like it, looks great on!

2 Likes

I showed Tony who worked the shop for Tobe and he didn’t believe so.

2 Likes