Trying to decide

been going back to an ebay item for nearly a week (363661192245 if u care) & keep dithering.
yeah,I really like it,the price isn’t awful (& free shipping-lol) ,it’s big & impressive,etc.
why don’t I just yep? it’s a cross.
so what? who’ll notice or care? & made to sell. but feels a bit like false advertising to me. not like I don’t have & wear other “symbols”,right? maybe being 3x4in makes a difference?
any thoughts,folks?
thanks

Buy things you’re going to wear and enjoy, for 200 bucks you really can’t go wrong. If it was $2000.00 then you may need to reconsider. Do you like it? Will you wear it? Good luck on deciding. :grinning::shamrock:

1 Like

Hmmm. I wear crosses because they mean a lot to me. And yes, that size does make a statement. I would feel strange wearing a Star of David, but if it doesn’t bother you then that’s your decision. I assume you are respectful of the meaning it holds for many of us.

2 Likes

bought it today.
partly due to some holiday “help” :blush: but also cuz if people made assumptions,that’s them,not me.

1 Like

Good for you, wear it and enjoy it!

That’s a lot of turquoise and coral. I think it’s a great buy.

I missed it… post it! :grin:

I personally generally avoid wearing symbols that are sacred to others but not my thing out of respect to that belief system and/or my lack of knowledge about the details of its meaning, but I don’t judge or ask people about it if they are, as long as they’re not disparaging it or wearing it in a way that is disrespectful.

2 Likes