Trying to identify “unidentified marking 32”

Hey y’all, so I inherited a Concho belt and the only info I can find about it is that the markings match the “Unidentified marking 32” from the database on Art-Amerindien.com. If anyone has additional info or suggestions on how I could do further silver sleuthing on this piece, I’d be extremely grateful. Thanks so much!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Some of the members on here have great Native American hallmark reference books; hopefully they will be able to find it. But I often find that these unidentified hallmarks remain a mystery (with a quick look I couldn’t find it anywhere else). But occasionally someone here will have a piece with the same hallmark.

I can’t decide if that is a figure or the initials HC (kinda looks like a cattle brand :laughing:. It’s a beautiful concho belt!

3 Likes

nothing found in 5th edition

4 Likes

Thank you sooo much @Ziacat for the input and your help! I feel better having tried and gathered as much info as I feel I can and now all that’s left to do is enjoy my belt :heart_eyes:. Thank you again!

1 Like

And thank you @Steve as well for searching for info and getting back to me. I really appreciate y’all’s time and effort. It has helped scratch my curiosity itch and put it to rest as best I can :yum:. Thanks!