Turquoise Celebrities

Yakima Canutt, The Star Packer, 1934. I have never heard of this actor even though he has 184 acting credits on IMDb including Gone With The Wind. He was also a stunt man.

3 Likes

Yakima Canutt was PNW grown (Colfax, WA), so we probably know more him out here in Oregon/Washington (especially if you were from Pendleton) than the rest of the world :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dolores Erickson (2012)

7 Likes

@StevesTrail An iconic album cover! Pretty sure I still have it - handed down from my older siblings. Nice turquoise jewelry, btw.

3 Likes

not a stuntman…THE stuntman

1 Like

Chad Everett, 2007

4 Likes

New photo of Lainey Wilson, 2024

5 Likes

Before teaching school on Little House on the Prairie…

Charlotte Stewart, Mannix: Run Till Dark, 1971

6 Likes

Verna Bloom

High Plains Drifter, 1973

3 Likes

Post Malone singing America The Beautiful at the Super Bowl a few minutes ago. How’s that for real time. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’re fast! I was just gonna post him! And Drue Tranquill is a hometown guy (and a Notre Dame alum so double yay), so go Chiefs!

2 Likes

Was waiting for that to show up here. I snapped a photo too just in case you missed it

2 Likes

Beyoncé too!

2 Likes

Tim Holt

5 Likes

Richard Boone (Have Gun will Travel series)

4 Likes

Roy Hawthorne, USMC. Navajo Code Talker, WWII (being helped by two Navajo US Marines).

12 Likes

Rest in peace.
This photo really brightened up the news over here

5 Likes

Lakota Sioux 1899 and modern day. Note the early sterling necklace and bracelet with turquoise stone (from Native American Strong).

9 Likes

RIP
Iris Apfel, who passed away 3/1/24 at the age of 101. She’s been featured on this thread before, but I love the color of the cabinets!

11 Likes

Turquoise jewelry at the State of the Union on Thursday night. Does anyone know this lady’s name?

3 Likes