Unsigned turquoise cluster cuff

This is unsigned, but tests as sterling silver. The face measures 2.5" long and the entire bracelet weighs 50 grams.

Could this be Sleeping Beauty turquoise? The stones passed the acetone test. There’s no matrix, but one stone has a tiny bit of yellow. I am also thinking it is Zuni because of the sawtooth bezels. Also the stones are a bit more green than in the photos - they are really a beautiful color. It also passed the hot needle test - there was no smell and no mark.

Any thoughts, including value, would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

This is too perfect to be true. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
If it’s real, you’ve hit the jackpot. Hope the experts like Kyle and Jason give you an idea about what can be real or fake. Good luck.

Thanks! at first I thought it was block turquoise, but it did pass the acetone and needle tests. It’s a real beauty, and something I never thought I could afford, but got a good price.

1 Like

A new stone has been showing up with Zuni craftsman and it is called Clear Choice. I don’t know much about it but I have been told it comes from Kingman and it is a stabilized stone. It has this perfect blue color. Is your bracelet new? This stone has been around a little over a year. If an older piece I would say it has the look of block.

Thanks, maybe it’s that. I don’t know the age; it does have a nice patina.

It does test for sterling silver. Any idea on value? I’m thinking a few hundred dollars?