Value of a Toadlena and Johnson Necklace Please

I purchased this necklace signed J W Toadlena Sterling and 1/20th 12K GF Charles Johnson. It has a large black teardrop shape stone which I believe is onyx in the center. If anyone knows anything about them their work together maybe what it’s worth, I guess I really just want to find out everything possible as it is such a beautiful piece.

Thank you for any help you may be able to offer and for letting me be a part of this fabulous group I love it I’ve learned so much from everyone!!

Kaye

2 Likes

I did a google search for Charles Johnson and found this similar style The Adobe Fine Art —Various Jewelers Bracelets—48-2 Amethyst, Gold and Silver Bracelet. I imagine that maybe this is shop work and that explains the two names.

1 Like

Thank you Jason for the information on Charles Johnson. The bracelet is almost identical to the necklace I have, only the necklace has what I call wings with a GF feather on each one and the stone appears to be black onyx. It is signed by both artists also. It’s an amazing piece even if it is mine :grin:!

I love this site and thank everyone for letting me snoop into all the Q & A’s as I have learned so much from you all!!

Blessings

1 Like